Thursday 7 February 2008

FRENCH AND FENLAND FIELDS

1
2
1 MISTY MORNING IN SW FRANCE
2 MURROW HARVEST TIME
Similar ideas but one in France and the other in the Fenland of England. Both in acrylic.
The French scene is where we used to visit often with friends on the edge of the Dordogne and painted on 16 x 16 inch box canvas. The Fenland one depicts fields behind our last home in Murrow painted on acrylic paper, highly textured in the foreground, mounted and framed. Both priced £175 plus postage and packing.

5 comments:

иidhi S said...

every one of them is just beautiful..awed me..

Joan Sandford-Cook said...

Nidhisharma - Thank you so much for looking at my gallery and your kind comments. How nice to make contact with someone in India especially someone with such sensitivity and deep thoughts. Ive looked at your blog and have commented.

иidhi S said...

Hey joan..thanks for your interest and pleasure is all mine. Saw your comment. :D

A Novel Woman said...

Joan, these are beautiful!

I found you through my friend Steph aka Lottery Girl. I'm in Montreal. You need to get one of those cluster maps (they're free and you can see one on my blog) that show you where all your visitors come from. It's very satisfying to look at all those red dots on the map!

Pam

Gretchen Bjornson ART said...

Joan, I absolutely love these paintings. I gather they are even more amazing in person to see all the wonderful brush strokes. I will be adding you to my list of blogs to follow. Beautiful work!