Thursday 8 May 2008

RECENT CHURCH WORK

1 All Saints Church Ruin Hainford Norfolk Oil Painting 16 x 20" framed @ £185

2 St John the Baptist Coltishall in Snowdrop Time Watercolour 12 x 16" original mounted and framed @ £145 or mounted prints at £55

3 St John the Baptist Coltishall across the allotments watercolour 12 x 16" original framed and mounted at £145 or mounted prints at £55

4 St Bartolphs Church Grimston Norfolk Oil Painting 16 x 12" original framed @ £165

Since moving to the Norfolk Broads I have been very interested in the local churches, sketching and painting around the many villages. From time to time these have been posted on my art journal blog, but I have now decided to add them to my gallery for sale. Postage and packing at cost.

3 comments:

UU Poet said...

Heigh Ho Joan,

Found you through Stephanie O'Malley's (aka Pink) blog--I LOVE your church work! I shall be trauling through your site to find more. What a treasure!

Your Anglophile Pal,

EU

Joan Sandford-Cook said...

Thanks EU for commenting on my church work. My two genre are contemporary floral and garden scenes and my love of churches. Having great fun touring so many medieval ones here in the county of Norfolk which I moved to last year. Planning a book and already written and photo'd or painted aspects of architecture and relics in some 14 church. You need to go into my journal blog (link in the galleryblog) to find more church artwork and visits and there should be an archive for 'churches'. Recent one was last week to the cathedral in our nearest city of Norwich. I checked out your blog and commented. Whats a 'unipaganist' ?????

Paul Coventry-Brown said...

Some nice evocative paintings reminding me of home :-)